Sunday, September 14, 2008

duece duece w/ da aces

well monday the 15th is THE official day but celebration started friday on my lonesome.

- a lil shoppin @ HENNES & MAURTIZ
- IKEA for the new casa.
- PEACE chain & bracelet 4rm lil market
- blew mother erff w/ da co worker =)

a pretty good start for the main event to have been 2 days away.

saturday mornin i was waken up by
" wake up brooo wake uuuuup!" repeatedly mind you.

- 2001 nails where i was pampered w/ a pedicure, manicure, & sum wax shit on my feet & hands. da scrubbin part on the pedicure didnt tickle as much as i thought it would have but it still tickled like hell.
the lady who was tending to my feets was funny as hell but spoke really fckd up [engRish] LoL !
- b.domenic massage therapist put me to sleep. OMFG my first friggin full body massage was out of this WOOORLD !
thnx broskie.
- STRIP for feast and fun.
russy got us a round of shots of patron.
we ate sushi, pasta, & bunch of other shite.
alone once again -
STROKERS by my lonesome kuz the homies had to wrk this a.m.
but whaaaaat! a nigga had a friggin ball all alone.
2 bday lap dances and sum cheap ass long islands that had me trashd !

sunday [today] expectations were to chill & jus have sum relaxation time but wrk inter fckn feard.
oh well priority b4 poorty =!

so im gettin offa wrk. gonna go blaze mother erff & take it dwn & continue bein blessed.

i L0VE my acessss !

oh & the rest. peace.

No comments: