Wednesday, October 22, 2008

writers block

itsz like having a hand cold & a brain fart all at once.
great ideas but no idea for beginnings or endings.

how do you rid yourself of this horrid disease ?
is there even a cure ?

i have tried random writings to see if a flow will erect in my time of need. NOPE.

i ride the friggin train in ATL every friggin day. itsz always sumthing to blog about but my hands wont let me. its killing me. tormenting me.

i havent watched too much tv kuz i have yet to get to that part of progress in my crib.
so as far as entertainment, imLOST, left behind, in the clouds, clueless.

i do have magazines tho. i have yet to find a COMPLEX mag in my area, which i think is a sign for me to get a subscriprion.
i jus subscribed to PAPER mag like a few weeks ago & still havent received a conformation or nuthin, so i think i need to look into that.

i need to get out some more as well. i think if im on the scene i will be more up on what's the HAPPENING.

well hopefully i get over this friggin sickness & can give you guys something good for this wknd.

one idea i do have is to revamp my whoooole blog. make it more relevent.
so stay tuned & bare with me guys. i got you. i promise.

No comments: